Tuesday, September 13, 2005

More SEX

I will try and post a very nice, hot, dick hardener sex post tomorrow night. I am feeling better and almost got a blow job yesterday? Been outside doing some yard work, bad thing about my yard, it is 5 football fields and by the time I finish the front, the back will be 2 feet high and after I do the back, the front will be ready for cutting and bushing. I am getting too fucking old for all this shit. I will be glad when those poor black famlies move back into there houses in New Orleans, I am very sick of it by now. This is the best time of year in coastal Georgia, saltwater fishing is very good, fresh water fishing also good, bird season next week and then wild hog and white tail deer. I am ready. I started baithing all the big wild game yesterday, corn, salt blocks and grain, I killed two nice deer on my land last year and will get more this season. If I kill more than enough, I will post and start giving away meat for free, see you tomorrow, Cat

1 comment:

  1. Your yard is like mine. Did it all with a push mower this year too..that kinda sucked.

    ReplyDelete