Saturday, September 17, 2005

More on Sex

I was laying in bed yesterday, watching football, and thought about this. When I was younger I loved sex more than anyone I knew. I partied every night and had a woman, every night. I was in a bar one night by myself and started talking to two pretty ladies, one thing lead to another and I ended up taking both of them home. Whe we got there, we smoked some dope, had a couple bottles of wine and then took a long shower, all three of us. These girls must have been very good friends and just wanted to party. We got in the bed and started to play with each other, man, I thought I was in heaven. I would go from one to the other and then back again. This happened for hours, I tried my best to please both of them ladies and doing that, I almost killed myself. We screwed, we ate, we sucked several different times, I must have comed 10 times. I also think I lost ten pounds doing it. By the time we finished one session, we started another one. This went on and on for hours. Gentleman keep in mind, thatwe can take care of only one lady at a time. I hope these girls had a greatime, I never saw them again. I enjoyed it so much, I think think about it all the time. If you have never been with two ladies at one time, do so, go out and pick you up a couple and try it, you will enjoyed the hell out of it, Cat

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure those girls are fondly remember you as you are them.:)

    ReplyDelete