Friday, September 2, 2005

New Orleans

First of all, I am very sad and feel sorry for the people of Alabama, Mississippi and New Orleans. I have been through many hurricanes and I have never seen one so bad in my long life. Some people been asking me, how many blacks live in New Orleans? I told them it was about seventy - thirty. Then those same people ask me about all blacks like like that? And I asked them, like what? They told me that they saw blacks stealing all types of things, TV's, shoes, jewelery, guns and ammo. None of these you need or can use without power. Food and water would be okay, but not those luxary items. This is what gives blacks a bad name. If some people came to the states from England or Scotland, they might would think all blacks are like those on our TV's this week. It is very hard to have an open mind on these people. Plus, they are blaming the federal government for all the bad things the Cane left for them. They should be blaming the Mayor of N.O. which is black and the governor , which is a white lady, they should have acted faster and had all the people and food and water ready, the next day. They had a few days warnings about the hurricane being a 4 or 5 scale, which is very bad. Don't blame the rest of us. I don't think it was a racist thing, until the blacks started calling it racist. These people are in for a long gard fight, I think it will take years to rebuild New Orleans. It will take billions of dollars and I think they will get it, when needed. I feel very sorry for these people and wish them luck, Cat

3 comments:

  1. I'm SICK of hearing the racist card being played. I'm SICK of hearing them blame our president for it. Look at yourselves and how YOU planned for it. Look at your mayor and gov.! Look at past people who have not had proper maitenence on the levee all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the easy way out, I get sick of hearing that shit also. If blacks want a better life, then let him work for it, just like we did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just get sick of people blaming George Bush, it was local government and they fucked up. New Orleans has always been crooked, they have had the cajun mafia dating back the the 1800's.

    ReplyDelete