Monday, May 29, 2006

Doctor visit today and got new drugs.

I am on the very strong Duragesic Patches for pain. I am also taking pills to help out the patch. We will try this for a few weeks and see. I am having a operation in about two weeks. Day in and same day out, a small hernia, about two inches above my navel. I told my doctor friend today, I can't and will not take this pain any longer, he got worried and starting talking to me about pain and new meds. He offered another pain clinic, but I refused. He can do and give me what those qucks do and for less money, plus, he is a good friend. I will let ya'll know, Cat

3 comments:

  1. I'm just glad that your doc is indeed giving you something for pain, so many docs these days are afraid to.Good luck with surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, I hope the new patches give you some relief and good luck with the surgery...HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear K, you are right, plus spending all this money for nothing. I wish we could see a light at the end of the tunnel. I also take perocet 10/325 all day long, every for hours.

    ReplyDelete