Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dreams

I have been reading a few people about there dreams lately. I use to dream great dreams, now I dream shit. My dreams were always about getting laid by a pretty young lady, going out on a great date, eating some great seafood with beef, drinking top shelf booze, smoking good dope, chasing pussy and once in a while catching it. Riding Harley's with my friends and having a great time. All of my dreams now suck. Last night I was in the Army, night before last, a car wreck. These dreams suck. I don't believe in sun signs or ghost or any other shit like that. Not a church person, I was once, but that is a long and another story. I usually stay up to four in the morning and then sleep till around nine that morning, my back hurts late at night, worst than in the day? I may need to start drinking more and taking a few more pills to make me sleep. who knows? Have a good weekend people, peace, Cat

1 comment:

  1. cat darlin, you may not dream love, but you certainly are loved. i have heard nothing but wonderful things about you over the last year. man, i hate that you are in so much pain. hang in there and of course, know you have a massive fan club out here that wishes you more than well. peace out, dr.cat.

    ReplyDelete