Monday, May 15, 2006

I talked to Acidman about pain yesterday.

Icalled Rob yesterday to see about his doctors visit and pain, man I got a plate full of shit. He is still in a lot of pain. I told him about the doctor he saw, he was one of my doctors, shit, he shot me four times with those long ass needles, and I saw it on a TV screen go into my back and into my disc. It hurt like hell and he told me that in three days I would feel better, bullshit, I hurt even worst after those shots the bone man gave me. Rob told me, Cat, I hope I get some relief? I hurt so bad and can't move my arms up to my head, at all. I told him about all of my shots and blockers shots from Canada, still did not work. These doctors jump you around so much, they don't or will not doctor anymore. They all put you on a money wagon and let you ride for a while, cocksuckers, I am hating doctors now about as much as I hate lawyers. I told Rob that my pain was so bad at times, that I throw up, I get very sick to my stomach, then throw up, that is some very bad pain, when it makes you throw up. He has been doing that also, I feel for my buddy, I have been doinf it for years, but I keep on trucking, I want to live a little longer to see my grandkids get grown, Rob does also. I hope Rob can get rid of his pain, Cat

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you both are in such pain.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried going to a pain clinic for a chronic condition like that? It's my understanding they can and will do things that the typical doctor won't for such things. No one should have to suffer that way.Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to two pain clinics, did not work, just drugs and shots, still pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweetthing is going thru this now. Sometimes the only relief she can get is a knockout pill that puts her to sleep for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fucking doctors will not doctor anymore, assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The reason you can't get a doctor to treat pain anymore is the farookin DEA has got them all running scared. More than one has ended up losing everything because the DEA trumped up charges against them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, Cat - that's awful! I hope that both of you can get some help that actually works!

    ReplyDelete
  8. .. I've been worrying too... I hope the Doctors actually managed to help him out...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I you find an answer let me know. I am going another round of drs. Like they give a shit.

    ReplyDelete