Sunday, May 21, 2006

I just called Rob, the Acidman.

He is fine, still in pain with his shoulders, but okay. He has not posted because he had a bad belly pains this weekend. He threw up a few times and felt like shit. I told him last week that very bad pain will make you throw up. I go to the doctors tomorrow and I will try a get Rob a new doctor to see about his shoulders. The last one wanted to dance him around a few months and suck the money right out of him, doctors? He needs some help with this pain now. These doctors are something else, they don't want to doctor anymore because of the DEA and the Federal Drug people. And if they operate on you, they are also scared you will sue the shit out of them, some doctors? They all went to school to help people, not to lie and steal there money. I hope my doctor will help Rob out. Rob and I talk several times each week, we are both in very bad pain, but we talk for long periods of time. A lot of people get nervous when Robbie does not post, but he is just hurting and can't sit and write at the keyboard. If I heard anything different, I will make a update, Cat

13 comments:

  1. Cat, thanks for the update - I always worry about him when he isn't around for a day or two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat, hope your doctor can help him. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Catfish. That's good to know. I hope you both get some relief soon. It's awful to try to live with pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update, Cat. We Robophiles were wondering how he is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Catfish. I was beginning to worry about my "blog daddy". It's not like him to go a few das without saying why or leaving someone else the keys. I was beginning to get pretty concerned. Tell him we're pulling for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cat, appreciate the update.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If he has belly pains and is also throwing up, maybe the vomiting isn't from pain. Don't forget he just got over peritonitis. Infections can seem to clear up, even for a pretty long time, then suddenly come back. Given his symptoms I'd be more worried about a recurrence of peritonitis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the update. I was getting worried.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the update Cat, I was getting worried!!

    ReplyDelete