Monday, September 18, 2006

Feeling bad

The weather here in coastal Georgia has been wet. When it rains my bones and back starts to hurt very bad, worst than normal. I have been taking it easy, eating, sleeping, talking to friends and family, not much else. My pain lever has been on 10 for the last few days. My patches , I thought that were working, seems to have stopped. I eat pills like they are like candy. I will try and get back in the swing in a few days, it sucks not to be able to do anything that I would love to do. I walked down to the pond today for the first time in three days, I saw a six foot gator, but I had no gun or camera, maybe later in the week. Everything else about the same. I did talk to Ryan, my son in New York, he is coming for christmas, that was great news. My daughter called me last night to check on me, she is worried because I have not posted or emailed her lately. I will be okay. Later my friends and thanks for asking about me, Cat

8 comments:

  1. Hang in there Cat.xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have all been wondering about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we worry when we don't hear from you in too long. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're feeling poorly, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sowwy to hear you're feelin' poorly sugah. Howz about a big ole KISSSS?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are still kicking. Rest yourself. We'll be here when you get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been in my prayers. Love you....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on the 100 mg each 72 hours already.

    ReplyDelete