Tuesday, September 5, 2006

A two bagger

I once screwed a woman so damn ugly, I had to use a bag on her head and a bag for my head, just in case her bag fell off, now that is ugly. Ugly women usually has some good pussy, they don't get laid as often as pretty girls. They also try harder to please, cause it maybe there last dick for a while. And the main reason to get a very ugly woman as a girl friend, no one else wants her. You are safe as safe can be. Plus you can fuck a ugly woman anyway you want to, you can be hard and tough with her, as for a pretty woman, they don't want you to mess up their hair and fuck up their makeup. Yes, I do love ugly women, they can make a grest mate and also they are very honest. So when you get down in the dumps, go and find yourself a ugly woman and have some fun, she will be yours forever.

6 comments:

  1. LMAO...two bags huh? THAT's pretty damn bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. Some good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... it's the same with ugly guys. good looking guys know they dont have to try to get laid so they dont bother, ugly guys know they gotta do better

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. I explained to my son a couple of months ago what a two-bagger was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally like the saying "I wrapped his face in the flag and fucked him for the glory".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew a girl who was so ugly (how ugly was she?) she had to hang a pork chop around her neck to get her dog to come to her.

    ReplyDelete