Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pussy last night?

Yes sportfans, I was thinking about getting me some pussy last night. I went to bed a little early for a change, around one oclock, I started playing around and talking sweet things to my bride.  I really wanted some pussy last night, I had her worked up and ready to go, but my dick was dead as a doorknob. A few years ago, I was gased at work, with sukfur dixiode, and carried to the ER. My heart beat was up to 220 beats per minute, they gave me shots to bring it down, did not work. They actually gave me a shot, to kill me and then restart my heart a few minutes later, it worked, but then it started racing again. It took them three times to get me under control. While I was in ICU, the doctors put me on beta-blockers to get my heart rate back in the normal range. The next day, my lung doctor came in to see me. He was very young and told me that the beta-blockers along with my heart pills would make my dick drop and he saidthat I would have to say goodbye to my sex life. I laughed at his ass and when my doctor friend, he grew up in my old neigborhood came to see me, I asked him about those pills. He said they could fuck up my dick most of the time. When I finally came home, the first thing I wanted to do was to fuck and fuck hard. It was still hard as korean math. I laughed at those doctors and told myself that they were crazy, my dick was good as old.Months went bye and sure enough, those doctors were telling the truth, my dick was dead most of the time. It was trying to shoot pool with a rope, very hard to do. Now days, I have to be in the mood very much and want pussy very badly to fuck, sometimes my dick is okay, other times it is dead. I have come to my attention that there is more to life than pussy, not much, but there is. Back to my fucking last night, pussy won the battle last night, but I have not given up. I take seven pills in the morning and four pills at night plus all of my pain meds all during the day. Those patches are helping with a few perocets in between. Now all I do is think about and talk pussy all the time, those were the days, I enjoy a lot of other things nowdays. For a man that has loved pussy all of his life it is a strange change in my life. I hope none of my male friends ever have to take these beta-blockers. The next time my dick gets hard no matter when I am and what I am doing, I will drop everything and fuck. Man, what a life, Cat

7 comments:

  1. Medications have terrible side effects don't they?We need them to live so we take them..Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you at least went down on the wife after getting her so worked up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...can't we just sue somebody for this getting old shit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. not on betta blockiers and dont have a regular girlfriend. I do take couple of meds which lets me perform seems forever but sometimes cant oomplete it on my end. The ladies I see sometimes are serios about what they can do to help in between having 20 -30 O's though ususally this comes up when they start gettng a little sore. It is still all good, they feel bad when you dont cum and sometimes I do have pertty good ones. Have other stresses and stuff invoved might not just be the meds. Nice to help the ladies, having them squirt all over me is a goodthing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cat. What a drag but only you could tell it so amusingly. Am I bad because it made me laugh? What a life indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat, that sucks about the side effects. Your "shooting pool with a rope" reminds me of something my friend Margaret said to me awhile back about her drunk boyfriend when he was feeling amorous: "it was like trying to shove a marshmellow in a piggy bank"...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cat. You alive? Just checking. Hope you're okay.

    ReplyDelete