Friday, September 1, 2006

Farts

Years ago, when I was still working, I ran the steam plant. I had five boilers to maintain. The steam plant control office also had two other offices in there. One was Rob's and the other was for the shift boss. When I worked day shift, I would do a lot of cooking, we had a stove, mirc, a 18 foot ice box, coffee machines, tv and radio. When I cooked, Rob and my bosss would eat luch with me, I cooked soups, stews, meatloaf, baked chicken, steaks with veggies and all the fixings. About an hour after eating, we would sit around my desk and bullshit and fart. We would always rate those farts. We rated them on hang time, noise and sound, the smell among other things. I would always start it off, being such a great farter. One day, after eating hot soup, I was winning the war on farts, I saw Rob look at us a little funny, he farted and then jumped out of the chair, he ran to the bathroom as fast as he could. When Rob got back, I asked, did you make it? He said, Joe, I shit down my leggs and into my socks. JP was my boss, he use to shit and pee his pants at least once a month. We laughed so damn hard, cause Rob had a meeting with the big wigs later that day. He always wore blue jeans, so the dark stains you could not see. The smell was terrible, we sprayed him down with chemicals and he threw his underwaer away. It was never a dull moment at work, we had fun, most of the time and made a good deal of money doing so. I miss some of my friends, but I really do love retirement, Cat

6 comments:

  1. Dear Cat,Hear is a fart for you and Rob.RRRRIIIIPROARRRRPOOOOOPI love your' writing and stories.I will never see Bowlegs, I might never see you.Keep on posting.Your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time...you are the funniest man. Today my back hurts, so the laughing made it hurt even more...I need drugs...help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, I wish you lived closer to me, I have some pills, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. You know with the number of times Rob shit his pants, you would think he would have kept a spare handy. Great story. Thanks so much for sharing it Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived closer just to get to know you. Back stiff, but not as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could probably get you in to run the Acid Plant for a couple of days if ya want...lol

    ReplyDelete