Monday, September 4, 2006

S and M

I have been talking to a few of my friends lately, they are into tieing up each other and spanking each other. They are buying leather and whips and masks. They seem to love it. I don't understand that shit. If someone hits me, then I will hit back. I don't want any peacock feathers stuck up my ass and I don't want a woman to tie me up to a bed post. What is the big deal of this shit? I will not look down on people doing this, but it is not for me. Why wear a mask, you know who is doing this to you already? I love sex, but I don't want any pain while fucking and sucking. Maybe I should try this shit? Who knows, Are you into these games and whips? Please reply and we will see. This is a hot topic on most web sites these days, tell me about it, I may do it, who knows and who cares, Cat

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap you're funny Cat... I have some friends who are into that scene quite heavy; it's interesting to read about but it's not really my scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanking during sex? Not me. The most painful thing I ever did during sex was recite the alphabet backwards. Didn't think it would ever end. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. pain with sex?...not my idea of fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO @ Tessa.Personally, I like some spanking and hair pulling during doggy style.That's about as wild as I get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may be wrong but I think the mask is kind of like a paper bag, it is stronger then a double bag and won't slip off. "she was a double bagger" naw just use a mask and tie her hands so she cannot remove it. lol

    ReplyDelete