Thursday, September 28, 2006

My, My, My

Sorry for not posting much lately. I have been in a lot of pain and not been sleeping much these days. I wish I could get rid of this fucking pain. It is almost the worst I have had it in years. I have been reading on Rob's old site, Little Toni, will be doing some posting for Sam. I think that is great news and his web site will always be up, thanks to Paul and a few other people. Most people did not know my buddy bowleggs, he was a sport. He was  not the same person in real life, his blog was not really the truth about Robbie. I just found out that his ex wife and her new husband has just purchased a home in his old neighborhood, the mimi farm. They just paid 375,000.00 for a house about a block away from Rob's old house. When Rob was married he lived down the road from our friend Willy and just past another friend named Ed. I talked to Ed yesterday and he told me all about it. I miss my buddy bowleggs, he was a good friend. I hope Sam is doing better with her loss. Fishing has been sucking lately and no gators to talk about. I have been killing a few snakes, killer snakes that is, I let the good ones live to eat frogs and other snakes. It is getting to be hunting season down here in coastal Georgia, bird huntings is very large down here. I want to go on a dove hunt soon. When I lived in Statesboro Ga many years ago, I owned two great bird dogs, when I moved back to Savannah, I sold my dogs for 10,000.00, if I had them now, I could sell them for twice that now. Great bird dogs are very hard to find. I love to shoot birds when flushed out by dogs and then let the dogs go and get them for you and bring them back and drop them at your feet. I am a lazy hunter. I use to kill many deers, I joined huntings clubs all over Georgia. Land is very scarce now and the clubs charge too much money for three months of hunting. I can kill deer on my land for free. My wife knows how to cook deer meat very good. She uses instant coffee to tender it. Enough about hunting and the great outdoors, now let's talk a little about sex. I just was thinking about pussy again, still have not gotten any lately, not because I haven't wanted it, just could not get any. I still want it all the time, but can't get it up. That makes me mad as hell. My friends tell me all the time, Cat, if you never get another piece, you have had enough for at least three other men. I guess they are right, I have done a lot of fucking in my day. I hope I am not finished with pussy yet. I hope all of you have a great weekend and watch a little football and relax, take care, Cat

5 comments:

  1. Instant coffee to tenderize venison? I'd like to know how she does that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful,you crack me up,cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that you are in such pain. Maybe the cooler weather is bringing it on? My sister used to FedEx me deer meat when her hub would go hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you're out and about even though life is not as much fun when you're in pain and you've lost your good buddies - (that would be rob and your erection) but you still have a lot to be thankful for and I'm thankful you're posting again.

    ReplyDelete