Thursday, September 7, 2006

Helen Georgia

I will not be making the trip to Helen this morning. I have had a very bad week. My back is killing me. I was going to leave yesterday for Atlanta Georgia to see my cousins then go to Helen today. I could not get out of bed yesterday. It has been raining for three straight days here in coastal Georgia, when it rains, my back seems to get worst. I will miss seeing all of my friends and I wanted to go and meet some new people. Maybe next time. My back is very bad and I am having to change my life style. I can't ride or drive for long periods of time. I am very sad that I am not going, Helen is a very nice place for a party and seeing friends. The trip from my house to Helen is about 400 miles, I was going to make it a two day drive, stop in Atlanta and spend the night with relatives and then drive to Helen, which is another 80 miles from Atlants, I just can;t get my old body going. I have been planning this trip for a few months, I have also called a few people and told them that I was going to try my best to be there. Rich and Georgia are going today, they also asked me to ride with them, I wish I could, but can't. I am very sorry. Maybe next time. I hope ya;ll have a great party and enjoy the city of Helen, Rob loved Helen Georgia very much. Ya'll take some pictures and post them next week for me, thanks again and be safe, Cat

15 comments:

  1. I sure hope you feel better soon. We'll be missing you up there for sure. Going to sneak on down to Fred's Famous Peanuts tomorrow and eat some boiled peanuts just for you and Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catfish, I'm so sorry. I bet lots of other folks are, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. I'm pretty bummed today about missing the fun myself. I hope one of these times they hold one on my week off so I can come and play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about missing Helen. I hope they all have an ass-kicking good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat, shame you have to miss out seeing and being with friends. But as a back pain sufferer myself have you ever spoken to any doctor about epidural injections? I ask this notknowing what causes your back problem. It may be worth the question of your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had three of them plus two blocker shots from my bone doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure hope you're feeling better today, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been away from the blogoshere for a little bit.I am sorry your back is hurting. I hope you feel better soon.Rest up babe.Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be missing it this year as well unfortunately. f I had made it, wouldn't have been the same without you. Picked 35 pounds of apples with my boys today and lots of blackberries. My wife has us all in order to do the work for her canning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... get well soon, killer... we missed you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. you were sorely missed, mister catfish, but oh did i hear some stories about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are feeling better Cat. I wish I could've met you on my trip to Georgia. Maybe sometime in the future. take care of yourself..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cat, I hope this comment goes thru!!I'm sorry you're having so much pain.Didn't I just email that I was hoping you *weren't* in pain?I must not have been hoping hard enough!!Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you are feeling better..Hugs

    ReplyDelete