Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thinking of pussy again.

I must be feeling a little better? I am thinking about pussy again. Pussy is one of the best things in this world. When I was younger I would do anything for a piece of pussy. When I was 16 years old, south Carolina drinking age was 18 and Georgia was still 21. We use to load up a car and drive across the bridge to south Carolina where there was a few clubs that you could drink beer and dance, one of the clubs was Ma and Pa's snack shack. Beers were 25 cents each and all the food items were less than a dollar. The jukebox was 6 plays for a quarter and it was the best jukebox within 50 miles. I use to go and buy a few beers for girls and then take them for a ride down a few country roads, that's when I would park and get my pussy. This happened every friday and saturday nights. One night, it was raining cats and dogs, I got a pretty young girl and a six pack and took off for a ride, we got parked and started having fun, after the fucking, I tried to get back on the hard road and got stucked in the mud. I got out and put logs and tree limbs under the tires, in the rain, and still could not get out. We sat and worried for a few hours, did not know how we were going to get out. My cracker ass finally got out of my car and walked about 3 miles to a farm house and asked the owner if he could help me? He said yes, he drove me back to my car and pulled us out with his truck. He looked at my date a little funny and as we were driving back to Ma and Pa's my date told me that the man that pulled us out was her uncle. I got very nervous and dropped her off at the snack shack and I never took her riding again. Like I said before, I would do anything for pussy.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better Catfish. Great story. How many times you think you've been laid in your lifetime anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky he didn't shoot you!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha funny. You da man, Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time, no posts Catfish. Hope everything is okay and you're just too busy chasing that thang...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Catfish. I'd like to know if you're OK. Miss your writings and would hate to lose you, too, in addition to Acidman.

    ReplyDelete