Monday, October 9, 2006

Baseball Time Again

Thge baseball playoffs are here, good time of year, the weather starts to cool down and football is in full swing also. I hope the Tigers win the world series, they have hot been there since the80's. I am very glad the Yankees did not win, they all the highest paid ball players in the league. Looks like it backfired on them, good, I hate those Yankees. I like the Mets, so I hope it will be between the Tigers and the Mets, whith the Tigers winning everything. Down here in coastal Georgia, the weather is getting very nice, warm days and cool nights, no bugs either. I am buliding a fire outside tonight and having a a few beers, man, this is living. I hope ya;ll have a great week, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Hey Cat, Hope you enjoyed the fire; I LOVE sitting around a fire, that IS living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a Tigers Mets series myself but I'm cheering for the Mets and I'm not apologizing for it. I've been a fan since they day they joined the league.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A night time fire in the fall makes all right with the world for a while. As for those over paid baseball players.... they lost me with their strike.Lurk here a lot Cat, just wanted to tell you I enjoy your blog. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best times of year for sure in the Coastal Empire...nights really cool enough to enjoy a really good fire....most of the bugs gone, clear blue skies....aaaahhhh

    ReplyDelete