Monday, October 16, 2006

I missed a great party.

My buddy, Eric, SWG, had a birthday party with some bloggers and friends over the weekend. I was invited but could not make the trip. My back is killing me and I am alsmost pilled and drugged out. I wear two patches and take great amounts of dope. If I don't get some help soon, my liver is going to fail. I wish I could have gone to Eric's house to see my old friends again. I bet they had a great time? I talked to Denny, the old cripple and he told me that I was missed. I am very sorry I could not make it. I see anoth quack Nov 11, 2006 to see about my back and pain control. I hope I can get some help. I can't do anything I enjoy anymore. I love parties and blog meets and will go to all of them except for my very bad back. Maybe I will get some help. Take care and hope you had a good birthday Eric.

6 comments:

  1. I think that there is nothing I hate to hear about more than a friend in pain. It makes me so sad. I wish I could help you, wave a magic wand, something. Thinking of you & love you & sending good juju your way. It might help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're in pain, Mr. Cat. Seems there are a lot of people not feeling well lately. Hope the new doctor can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i know this might not be of any use to you, but have you tried ecstasy? i know its more than a bit iffy on the law front but i've heard a lot recently about its pain relieving qualities. only in small doses mind, but it is reported to provide some kind of release, unfortunately there is no prescribable version of mdma available right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Aunt had chronic back pain but had surgery which relieved it. Maybe you could ask your doctors about surgery. You may have to see a few to get the result you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you there, Cat. We did some drinkin', pickin' and lots of bullshittin'. My buddy Ken was there, as were Recondo and Georgia. It was real good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, man, I was hopin' to meet you finally. Sorry it didn't work out man. That person tellin' you to get some ecstacy... Well, he/she must be nuts. As if you ain't horny enough already, he/she's wantin' to pump you full of some more horney juice. GotDamn!

    ReplyDelete