Thursday, October 26, 2006

Update on my pussy getting.

I finally got some pussy. More than I really wanted, but I didget some. My family finally left to go back home and my friends went back home, so I wanted and needed some pussy. We showered, got into bed, made out like a couple of teenagers, I worked her up pretty damn good. The foreplay lasted a very long time, all of a sudden my dick started to grown, she grabbed the dick and put the thing into her sweet box. I staterted to fuck like a teenage boy, man that bought back memories. I had her humming and coming and then when my back started to hurt, I decided to cum and get over with it. It did not happen as planned, I couldn't just cum, she had already came a few times and I almost had her talking in tongues, I finally exploded, it felt like the cum was coming out of my head, man what climax. This was a great treat for both us us. I know I can still get it up and she know I can still make her wet. It was very good but my back is paying for it today. Maybe weeks before some more fucking, I hope I will be up for the fun. Till next time. take it easy and have a agreat weekend, Cat

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Cat ... congrats, and uh, thanks for sharing, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grindin' in low gear can take a toll on a back now... as well as other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there really such a thing as *more than I wanted?*

    ReplyDelete