Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Visitors coming this weekend

My daughter and grandchild is coming up this weekend. I went out today and got some food and treats for the. Green peanuts and shrimp, what a treat for her. Stephanie was raised on boiled peanuts, down in Florida you can't buy them green. She has only had them once this year. Becky's boyfriend is coming plus a girlfriend of hers, beat friends for years, Becky is 14 years old growing on 30. My grandson can't come, he is working. My oldest son Joey is coming also to play cards and do some very hard drinking, he drinks all the time, so that is not a treat for him. He is a drunk and wouldn't stop even if his life depended on it. Should be a great weekend. I have been thinking about sex this past week, when I was shopping this morning, I saw a very pretty lady at the store, I almost fell and busted my ass looking at her. Sex is a killer, if I am going to do some fucking soon, I better do it tonight, the kids will be here tomorrow. I hope my back holds up? Maybe I will just get it hard and let the old lady just sit on it and get all she wants, who the fuck knows. If I get it it will be fine, if not, who cares. Watchout for the turn out tomorrow on fucking, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend...and a great night, too Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you get any fucking done with all that pain medication. That stuff pretty much makes old roscoe numb when I take it. You could hit it with a hammer and I wouldn't feel it. Good luck with the family visit. Hope everything goes well for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny Cat. Good luck to you & the wife, I hope you both have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did the night go?????

    ReplyDelete