Friday, October 6, 2006

Crap Blogging

I just read a post on Gut Rumbles from Lillie Toni about Rob's crapping. I have know Rob to shit his pants about ten times. When I moved to my new house I posted about doing yard work and a pain hit me very hard, it was 32 degrees outside and when I started to run to the house to take a shit, I only got about half way, when the shit started to roll down my leggs and ended up in my shoes. That was some nasty shit, half hard and hald wet, it ran down so hard, it filled up my shoes. I took off my pants and underwear, took my shoes off and got the water hose. It was cold has hell but I had to wash that shit off of me and my clothes. It was some nasty shit and cold. Later that night I posted about it on my blog. Robbie called me and laughed his ass off at me. I told him that it was very cold and the water was even cooler. After that post, I started getting emails and other stories about other people shitting their pants. If someone tells you that they have never shit their pants, then they are lieing, everyone has shit themselfves, one time or another. I have shit myself many times and after the fact, I laugh my ass off.  I have gone to work a many a time and come home with no underwear, guess what I did?  Rob and me have had a many crap tales, this one was a very good tale of Rob's.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't shit my pants yet, though come close a few times. Extremely strong sphincter muscles, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, done it twice myself.

    ReplyDelete