Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pussy, when I was a young man

When I was young, goodlooking, had everything I wanted and still in high school, I would go up to girls  that I just met and asked, you want to go out with me and fuck? Man I use to get a lot of pussy , I also got hit in the face alot also. Those girls in school loved me, I was the school playboy, I worked, had money and a new car and loved to party and drink on the weekends. I was known to be a bad funny boy. I got plenty of dates and also had some very interesting things to happen to me on the way of getting laid. Some I got, some I didn't. I got my share and two or three others also. Those were the days, the happiest times of my life, Cat

6 comments:

  1. i heard you were still using that approach. what's your batting average these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoe, not so good anymore, I have gotten older and my back kills me too much to fuck much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a friend who uses that exact same pick up...works for him too

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... it's like the SAS's motto... "who dares wins"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always appreciated honesty. So many guys pretend they're interested in your mind when really all they want is to fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Libby, sometimes it is love and sometimes it is just fucking. I have been in love three times in my life, the first two times I got hurt, the third love is still married to me, 23 years and counting.

    ReplyDelete