Monday, October 30, 2006

Must not have?

I think I did not get enough pussy the other night? When I went to bed last night, I woke up about an hour later with a giant hard on. I was thinking about some young pussy, I was knee deep in pussy and had three girls trying to screw my guts out. When I woke, it was a dream that was almost true. I could even smell pussy in my bedroom. I thought I was fucking, I got up, smoked a Camel, took a piss and walked the house. Went back to sleep and damn if I didn't start dreaming about more pussy. This time it was back when I was 24 years old and I just met a lady around 40, she liked to have fucked me to death, we dated for about 3 months and then we went our merry ways. She was a killer of a woman at her age. It seems like 40 was old back then, now that I am getting older, 40 is now very young. I wish I had some 40 year old pussy now. My back is still killing me, but pussy is pussy and I still want my share and someone elses also. I think I may try and screw the old lady tonight, wish me luck, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Just tell Nancy "Trick and treat." She turns a trick, you get a treat. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO you're something else, Cat. I just love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all good brother...get all you can get while you can...even in a dream.

    ReplyDelete