Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Beloved Georgia Bulldogs

Yesterday my beloved Georgia Bulldogs got the shit beat out of them, again. First it was Tennessee last week and now it was Vandy yesterday. They went from number ten in the polls down to 16 and tomorrow they will go down even further. My old friend bowleggs, where ever he is, would be very pissed at the Dawgs. From sugar to shit in just two weeks, amazing. I watched the game a little and also saw the Gators get whipped by the War Eagles, good news. It dropped down to 44 degrees in coastal Georgia last night and the high today will be around 70, great ass weather, no heat and no air. Everything here is okay, I still hurt like hell but that's the way it's going to be for the reat of my life. I want to wish a friend of mine a great birthday, Eric at SWG turned 34 this weekend. I hope he has many more. I have not been posting as much, because of my pain, but I will start to write even more within the next few days. I hope ya'll have a great new week and take care, Cat

3 comments:

  1. Sorry bout your Bulldogs. I saw a big-ass fight this morning between two college football teams on the news (I think Florida might have been one of the teams)...looked kinda crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... you were missed, big guy... we raised a few jugs in your honor and toasted southwards... I hope you start feeling better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you couldn't make it, Cat - we missed you!

    ReplyDelete