Monday, May 28, 2007

Acidman post

I have asked a few people about a party for Acidman, some were wanting to go and get together, some could not, some were going on vacation and I think it would not be worth while just for a few of us to get topgether. I thought that we could have aboput 30 to 40 people that wanted to party for Rob. It has almost been ayear and I think a lot of people miss the old goat. His writing are still up at Gut Rumbles, thanks to Stevie and Paul, they do a very good job with his blog. I go there about four times a day and read and comment on some of his older posts, he was a great writer and funny as hell, I miss him everyday. We use to talk everyday by phone or in person. He loved to come and visit me and shoot guns and eat peanuts. He was a great friend and you all know, it is hard to replace good friends. Maybe in the near future we can all get together for a drink and a laugh at bowleggs.

5 comments:

  1. That's too bad Cat, if I didn't live so damn far away, you KNOW I'd be there. I just can't swing it with another trip coming up this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you change your mind, or decide to have one next year, hollaback ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Chickie said.I'd love to come, but have a sister's wedding that is sucking all my funds dry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to come down and have an Acidman renunion even if it's just you and me and your lovely wife the next time I get a block of time off. I'd love to meet you and shoot the shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about in Helen this Fall?

    ReplyDelete