Sunday, May 13, 2007

My First wifes birthday

Today, the fourteenth of May was my first wifes birthday. We knew each other in school many years ago. We dated off and on for years and we started going steady in the eleven grade. My wife could out drink a soldier and died four years ago with cancer. When we were dating she, her name was Nancy, lived on a island around Savannah and I lived downtown. We could not wait for the weekends to arrive, we use to drive and fuck like wild tigers each and every weekend. In our senior year of high school, I knocked her up, I was going to be a daddy. We married with a few months left in our last year of school. We were in love and stupid as shit, three years later we had my daughter, Stephanie, my only girl. About five years later she left me and went to Florida, she remarried about four years later and had one more child, a son, and then 20 years later she died. I will always remember her birthday, she was one of my first true loves. My son stayed with me this weekend and had a great time. He is the child that loves to drink, he drank 56 beers in less that 32 hours. I gave him a computer and hopes he starts blogging, if he does, he will be one funny person to read. My bride now, for over 24 years heard from all of the kids, except one, Jason, and he is in Denver and chasing women or girls. We need some rain, It has not rained in over two weeks and my pond is 3 feet low on water, help me someone and let it rain. I hope ya'll have a great and safe week, later gators, Cat

1 comment:

  1. Sounds similar to my high school experience except I had a boy...and didn't get married until a couple months AFTER high school and we were in love and "stupid as shit". It's sweet you still remember her birthday Cat.

    ReplyDelete