Thursday, May 10, 2007

Weekend coming

Damn, it is already the weekend, how time fly, when you are having fun. I don't have much to do this weekend. Vman maybe coming up to see me and shoot a few guns. May kill a few squirrels. I shot at a seven foot gator yesterday, I hit three or four times, he did the body rool on me and tried to get to the island. I shot him a few more times in the water, I don't know if I killed him, I was using a 22 rifle instead of a high powdered rifle. It got dark and I had to eat so I went back to the house. First thing this morning, he was gone from the hill, the side of the pond. My pond is low on water right now, due to the no rain season. I think he is on high ground dieing. I will check with the buzzers tomorrow, if he is dead, they will eat his ass up in one day.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm coming up. Bringing some 9mm target ammo and some JHP for the P89. Gotta bring my dog, though, but she doesn't fuck much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should share with V-Man the sound you made for me when you saw the two gators fucking. I so wish I had that saved as a wav. file.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to catch up on what's going on down there. I hope you killed that gator cause if he's still alive he's likely to be pissed off. Glad to hear you're getting laid and hey, I stumbled across your MySpace page today. Very cool and what a great photo. I think I'm going to finally join just so I could be your friend.

    ReplyDelete