Saturday, May 12, 2007

Had a good and funny weekend

Yesterday my buddy V-man came to see me. We shot some guns and fished a little. While we were fishing, I told V-man, I hear some gators fucking. He said, where, I told him to take a loaded gun with us, he spotted a 5 foot gator in my pond, and his new puppy Bella was swimming just before we saw the gator. V-man took aim and shot him a few times, he went back about 20 mintues later and said he was still moving, so I told him to shoot him again.  I laughed my ass off at V-man, he called out once more, Cat, he is still moving, I stold him to get a bigger gun, I think he used a 9mm first, a 38 second and a 357 mag the last time. He walked back to the shooting range and said, Cat, I got him that time. I could not stop laughing. The dog loved the loud noises coming from the guns, she went back to swimming after all the fire powder was over. We shot more guns, fished a little more and drank a few beers and then V-man went to Savannah to see his brother, Georgia and Recondo32 are coming down today and I think V-man is coming back for some more gator and squirrel action. I will let you know more about it tomorrow, Cat

5 comments:

  1. You should have given me a goddam proper gun the first time. How many times did you shoot that 7-footer with a .22? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shot him a whole bunch of times, that was the only gun I had with me that day. Yesterday we were well armed with heavy ammo, not just 22's. I have been to the pond four times today and still have not found him. He must have sunk. I am going to the grocery store tomorrow and buy a few old chickens that have gone out of date. I will tie a big rope to a big ass hook and float the chickens in the pond and tie the rope to a tree and fish one out tomorrow. May have to use the truck or the John Deere to pull his ass out of the water. I heard them fucking on my island today around lunch time, I was getting ready to eat and they were fucking, what a score. I wish sometimes I were a gator, but not in my pond, they do a hell of a lot of fucking in April and May, lucky rascals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time. But keep an eye on Bella, you don't want her becoming gator chow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to come up there one day and show you guys what a real gun is. Ya'll shooting gators with them pussy guns and making the poor damn beast suffer. I shoot that sumbitch with my Desert Eagle .50AE or my BFR 30-30 and its a one shot deal. No fuss. No muss. If you gun is less than .44 magnum it ain't worth a damn in my book.

    ReplyDelete