Sunday, May 20, 2007

V-man's Gator

Today I walked down to the pond, the water level is very low in my pond, V-man shot a gator last saturday when he visited me. It was at the end of the pond, today because of no rain, the gator is dead and only sitting about an inch of water. A big ass ant bed is on his back and the buzzards have started eating his ass. The ants have made a home in the middle of his back. He smells like death warmed over. I hope the buzzards finish him off in a few days, smells nasty as hell. Gas prices jumped 15 cents since yesterday. Looks like people will start to stay home more.

6 comments:

  1. I TOLD you I busted nasty on that fucker. You weren't digging deep enough with the rake. Too bad he didn't float in time to harvest that tail. Take care, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. A picture would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My camera is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! No gator boots for Vman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of dumbass kills a 'gator and just leaves it to rot. Some people I just don't get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *waves hisings a tuneV-man shot the gator...but he did not shoot the.....

    ReplyDelete