Thursday, May 17, 2007

Gas Prices In Coastal Georgia

Shit fire man, I went out today and had to get gas for my truck, it was 3.19 a gallon for cheap unleaded reg. Man that is high, I only put 36.00 in the tank and when I got inside the truck, it only showed a half a tank. I bet the prices of gas will stop a lot of people from joy riding. I use to buy gas for 19 cents a gallon when I was in school and 25 cents for a pack of Marlboro reds. I few dollars back then would get you by a few days. I hope everyone has a great weekend and be safe please, Cat

3 comments:

  1. Sugar, I'm paying $3.45 out here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is $3.39 here in bow and arrow country right now..may get higher before it is over. I am pulling a travel trailer and getting 10 mpg..damn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's CRAZY up here too, Cat. It's up to $1.12 per litre, which is INSANE...I'm glad I have a little four cylinder now instead of my van. Usually it's only 37 bucks to fill it, the other day it was 53.

    ReplyDelete