Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's Me Again

I just finished drinking my big ass bottle of bow out liquid. That was a job, I had trouble drinking all of it. It tastes so bad and now when you get the jug youget four packs of favors. lemon-lime, cherry, orange and pineapple. All of them tastes like shit, I would take a can of liquid and try each flavor one at a time, all of them were very bad. I could only drink it by holding my nose and eating a piece of candy behind it. I don't see how older people drink all of that liquid. First it is very filling, then you start shitting, then blowing out. You keep drinking and looking at that jug in the ice box, looks like it is growing. This doctor better find what he is looking for, cause this old boy will NEVER do this again. My stomach is still full, so I guess I will be blowing out more tonight. Man, am I hungry, I could eat the ass out of a billygoat right now. Tomorrow will not get here too soon, as soon as I am finished with my doctor, I am going to a buffet and eat like a hog.

6 comments:

  1. Been there, done that. Blew ass-water all over the bed. Next time I do this, I'm wearing a fuckin' Depends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of it this way...no one can say you're full of shit. Maybe we should make everyone in Congress drink that stuff once a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Christ, Elisson...that was a little TMI. Hey, God bless you...if that ever happened to me (which it hasn't), NO FREAKING ONE would ever know about it. I do admire you Blown Asses, I mean Blown Eyes, for your candidness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ecrica, how many times have you shit your pants? Don't knock it, if you haven't tried it. Everyone shits their pants , from the Queen of England right on down to George Bush. I thought you liked and loved us crap bloggers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat, I have NOT ONCE, EVER, shit my pants....when I was a baby, my diapers...that goes without saying. In my teenage and subsequent adult life, if I have, which I HAVE NOT, and won't, ever, I could assure you of two things: I've either blocked it out of my mind, and therefore am convinced that I've never done it, when in fact I had, which I HAD NOT, or, if I had, which I had not, and will not, ever, I would be far too embarrassed to own up to it. Hell, I don't even fart in front of people. I ain't gonna try it, as I cannot imagine anything good comes out of doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica, you don't fart in public? Damn what a boring life. Have you ever ever sat in a back seat at the drive in and held a lighte up to your asshole and farted? You would then, light up the car. Fart urns a pretty red flame. Try it, you will love it, Cat

    ReplyDelete