Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just got back from the doctors office

I got up at five this morning, got my big ass ready, had to shit one last time before driving 65 miles to the doctors office. I woke the old lady up at six, she is still asleep, I think. I drove and got there at eight, they took me bac at nine and got me into a split up in back gown. I told the nurse, what happens if I have to blow out again? She laughed and said that the hard part was behind me. She that those four liters of liquid was the worst part. They got an IV going in my left arm, then the doctor came in and asked me some questions about my pain and what I was taking. He said he was going to put me under for about an hour and he would be finished in about 30 minutes. He never got me knocks out, he gave me three shots and I was still asking hinm questions and talking football. He had another man to do just after me, so he said he would take it easy and let me stay wake and watch on the TV. That rope going up my tight virgin asshole hurt, once in, he told me to move to the right and then turn to the left, I think it hit bottom? I looked at the black snake he had still on the table, and it looked like he still had four feet left over. He must have found what he was looking for. He said to me, there is a big one, and another one. He cut 11 polys out of my body and sent them off to see if they were cancer. He said they are most likey not. I got back in three weeks and see and talk with him. He never knocked me out and after the job he did, he came back in recovery room and I was already dressed and ready to go. Mt wife told him, why didn't you knock his ass out and the doctor told her, we tried but ne must be hooked on drugs? I wished. I am very glad this is over with, Cat

5 comments:

  1. But I bet you got to push that air back at him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, you were awake through it all? I woke up in the middle of mine, but it took only a tiny push on the IV plunger to send me back into dreamsville. The "prep" is a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have shit all over him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus Cat, with all the drugs you're taking for your pain I don't think it would be possible to knock you out. I was awake through mine also, but since I don't feel anything in my ass due to that cripple thing it didn't bother me. The only bad part is the fucking prep!

    ReplyDelete