Saturday, August 25, 2007

To Good To Be True

After doing all of the driving and helping my cousin in Florida, I thought I was doing good. Well shit, I am not. I have been very busy for the past two weeks, driving and doing some work at the beach house and my yard. It finally hit me this past week, I spent three days in bed, could not get up, I also have my nights and days mixed up, I sleep during the day and stay wake and walk the floors at night. I have not been sleeping very well. I been using my patches, two at a time and eating pain pills like they were candy. I hope I start to feel a little better next week. Next friday I am going into Savannah and see a colon doctor, he will stick that six foot rope up my ass again. This will be my last time doing this shit. My oldest brother, Thomas, is 76 years old and has never had it done. His son, Jeff, had it done a few weeks ago and did not do good at all. He must have had troubles, cause, the doctor wants to do it agin in 12 months. My wife had it done last year and she did very well. I got to drink a gallon of that blow out meds, which tastes like shit, starting thursday. I bet I will not drink the whole gallon. My wife had to take two pills and drink a 12 oz bottle of blow out water. That morning she had to give herself a enema, thats was all to it. My fucked up doctor still wants me to drink that gallon of piss? No one in my family has ever had any colon troubles? Just heart attacks and cancer from smoking. I got to get ready for this shit again. I will let you know all about it. Maybe it will be a good enough story to go into the crap blogging club. Take care sport fans, Cat

7 comments:

  1. The prep is definitely worse than the test. I didn't have to drink any gallon of piss water when I had mine done. I just had to drink a little bottle of some hi-test laxative. I don't remember any pills either but maybe I had to take those. I didn't have to get an enema though cause that little bottle made you shit your brains out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 6 Foot rope and the boy is just playing butt bead games with you. Now a scope...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what your're giong through, bear with it,. As for that work crap we're too old to hit it like an 18 year old. I've been doing the same thing, working at my dayughters place, today I had to hit the rack, seems that the lower back objects to me standing on a ladder while pulling wire in the basement, It locked up and I had to retreat, nearly didn't make it up the steps. Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are correct Jack, we are not young anymore. I hate to just sit back and watch other people work, I just have to jump right in there and try to help. We have to pay for it later that day or week. I love to work and do things that I have done all my life, it is very hard not to not join in. We are getting older my friend. You take care and slow down, I am starting to slow down myself. Pain is a bitch, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been there, done that Cat. Believe me the gallon of stuff is alot easier on you that the pills and the enema. I have them put me to sleep for the procedure. It costs a little more but it is worth it. I'm damn sure not laying there awake and letting some man (doctor be damned) shove a 9 foot dick up my ass. I had it done last year and i got lucky. They found a pre-cancerous polyp about as big as your thumb growing in there. He removed it and told me I need to be checked again this year just to make sure it has not grown back. I'd probably have colon cancer by now if he had not caught that. I still don't like the idea of a man shoving something up my ass. It smacks of faggotry to me. I'm old school. I want a woman doc to do it but can't find one. Of course a woman would probably be a little rougher on the procedure since she figures a man needs to know what a good fuckin feels like too heh? :-) Good luck with it. Hope everything comes out alright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assrot, I have been looking for a woman doctor for months, can't find one either. You maybe correct, a lady doctor would be extra rough on a man. I have three friends that I ride bikes with, they all got drunk one night and we ended up at the tatoo parlor, one man had exit only tatooed on his ass, the other man had do not enter over his asshole and the youngest man had no fingers or dicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My doctor let me take the sodium pills and drink whatever clear liquids I wanted to. Nothing else to it. Nothing unpleasant except for being up most of the night.

    ReplyDelete