Thursday, October 25, 2007

Finally Got My Truck Fixed

Yesterday, mister know it all yankee took my truck back to the Ford dealer and got my window fixed. They had to order parts tuesday. I think the bill was 120.00, but he paid for it and he still gas not told me that he was sorry for what he did. How are people raised up north? Down here in the deep south, we were taught a lot better and to show manners with all people. He now has his house up for sale and he wants to move back to Detrot, I hope he takes a few hundred yankees back with him. They all must talk bad about the south and all the people that lives down here, but I never see any southerners retiring to the North. I have some very good yankee friends but most of them suck.

7 comments:

  1. Most Yankee's suck, literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy is NOT representative of all us Yankees. A jerk is a jerk, no matter what part of the country they come from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this had been a southern man instead of one of them damn yanks, it would never have happened to begin with. I've very seldom seen a Southern person act like such an asshole and when they do, they make it a point to apologize right away. Yankees are like rich folks. They think its okay and no apology is needed so long as they pay for the damages. I hope his punk ass goes back to Detroit too. I wish all the pieces of shit would go back "UP North" as they like to call it. Glad you got your truck fixed. I'd have made him get out and walk home when he broke the window and messed up the door. You're a better man than me on that count. If it was me, his ass would have walked home and probably with a fat lip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assrot, you tickle the shit out of me. But in some cases you are correct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie, I do have a few Yankee friends. Chuck was my best friend and he was from Ohio, but he has been in Georgia for 30 years, hope that counts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, Cat.....there is an awful lot of Yankee-hateage in these comments. Dat's OK, because I know I'm one of the good ones . In any event, peeps from Ohio -- not exactly being from the North, or the South -- are what we refer to as "Goobers." They are kind of like ethnic hermaphrodites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ericia, I don't hate or dislike most Yankee's, just some of them. I really don't even hate anyone, I just say what's on my mind. I have traveled all over the north and some overseas, most of them were very mean and just down right hateful. I would walk around and get lost, stop a yankkee, usually took about ten minutes to get one of them to stop and talk. I would then ask them directions and then they started to cuss and talk very bad to ne for no reason. Down here in the south, we were taught to have good manners and always be nice. It does not cost any more to be nice than it is to be a nasty person. It may just be the raising of the chikdren. Hope you will understand Ericia, Cat

    ReplyDelete