Monday, October 22, 2007

Went to my dentist today

Another bridge of mine was loose last week. I think it cost me 3,000 many years ago. I have already lost two in the last two years. This was a four tooth grown. He arayed it and said that both teeth that it was cemented to were in bad shape. One has already had a root canal and the last tooth on my bottom was never worked on. Went he got the four tooth crowns off, he said that the best thing to do is pull both of them and throw away the brigde, it was cracked. I told him to pull away. The first tooth took a few minutes to get out and the last one took forever. He pulled, cut, sawed and finally got it out. He siad it had roots two inches long. He even worked up a sweat. Now I am taking it easy and almost toothless on my right side. I will get me some new teeth when I need them. I hate getting old.

6 comments:

  1. ..... good god, man..... you need to hit a vein of good luck soon!.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you hoss... I've got a couple gaps myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been one snake bit man for the last 30 days. Everyday some type of shit happens to me or a friend of mine. Stay away from me till it passes, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather smash my toes with a hammer than see a dentist. I feel your pain, Cat. But I'm with you. Pull them bastards if necessary. Otherwise he'll just charge you a few thousand to make a new bridge attached to teeth that'll get pulled anyway in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It ain't the getting old that is so bad...it is the shit that comes along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm sorry we missed ya in Helen..get you some fake choppers, I sure do love mine and I ain't old yet...

    ReplyDelete