Friday, October 5, 2007

I Am In A Killing Mode

My old cat, that has been with us for 15 years was killed by a dog or dogs today. Fluffy was her name. She was a very nice cat, we had her since birth. When I found her today, her left side had bite narks and liquid all over her. Her mouth was also chewed up. I think I know the two dags that did this. They get out of their fenced in area everyday and the owners think it is funny. It will not be funny when I shoot both of them and hang them on his truck. I will make sure it is them before I go on a killing tear. I had to cool off this afternoon, I was going to visit the dogs and see the neigbhor with a few of my guns. No one fucks with my family and gets away with it. I will see about this tomorrow. I will check the laws about dogs running loose and carefree owners and what will happen if I blow their two heads off and feed them to my white gator.

7 comments:

  1. Huge Hugs. I am so sorry for your loss of Flufy. I know that words can't help much. The loss of of a beloved pet is like the loss of family member when you have had them that long. What a horrible way to loose her. My thoughts and prayers are with you.Huggles and Love,Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you find whomever is responsible for this, I hope you teach the fucker a lesson. Tell them they picked the wrong fucking week to kill your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. The neighbor next door has two dogs, half wolf and half mutt. While we're friendly, I told him that if they ever get loose and harm either my dogs or any of my family I'd kill 'em. He looked at me kinda funny, but keeps them in an electric fence now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Around here we have 'dog at large' laws. The most they will get is a ticket for a hundred bucks or so if you call the police. But since they killed another animal you might have a case to have them put down. I'm so sorry about Fluffy, she was a real sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame the dawgs as much as I blame the owner. Dogs and cats do what comes naturally..cats kill birds and dogs kill cats. Although both dogs and cats make great friends it is up to the owner to keep them at home. I figure that a stray cat or dawg on my place is looking to get shot and I will oblige..

    ReplyDelete
  6. My old cat was in her yard. She never left her yard, mostly she is inthe house, but sometimes she would want to go out and look at the birds and lizards. She also was run over by a car many years ago, so she could not run very fast, she walked with a limp. So GuyK, should I go and kill the owners of these dogs also? They suck, they have three very small kids and let them play out by the pond all the time without anyone watching them. Not much parents in my book and very shitty pet owners also. I want to thank all of you who have written about Fluffy, she was a very good cat, and thanks for all of the kind works that you have showed to me. Thanks again friends, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear about your cat. That really sucks.:(

    ReplyDelete