Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Made It Home From Helen GA

Well sport fans, I made it to Helen in seven and a half hours and made the trip back home last night in seven hours. I took two different roads there and back. The back home trip was 30 miles shorter. I got to Helen friday afternoon and was greeted by about 20 drunks in the parking lot. I was slipping rum and tonic on my trip, so when I hit the parking lot, I was almost gone. Jimbo and Ken stuck a Shiner beer in my hands and Zonker wanted me to drink some of his best rum, yes, black rum, it is the best I ever had. Gregg had two gallons of rum back in his room. That is a lot of rum for only about four rum drinkers. The punch was made up about an hour after my arrival. It is made in a five gallon bucket, but Gregg had a punch bowl just for us. I also want to thank Zonker for letting me stay in his cabin. We were going to do some cooking but we stayed fucked up the whole time. Gregg, I owe you my man, thanks again. I knew almost everyone there. I did get to meet two wonderful girls, Leslie and Erica, those girls are nice people to drink with. I did meet to Richards wife and a very nice looking lady he's been knowing for years. She was very pretty, wish I was 20 years younger. I would have tried for some of that. Scott was there and John, the artist. I had a great time and enjoyed everyones company. Big E and his lovely wife Donna was there, fun people to be with and so was Eric and his beautiful wife, Fiona, what a great girl. GuyK and sweetthing was there, he made me bring him some fresh shrimp from coastal Georgia. Joan and her man was there, they live next to my daughter in Florida. Old cripple was in the parking lot drinking beer when I got there, his is always around a great party. Ga and Rick, some of my best friends were there, no party is a party without Georgia. Dax finally arrived, and he lives 10 miles away? I think I laughed so hard friday night , that I peed a little in my jeans. Joke telling and ass grabbing was the best. V-man and Key were the couple, lots of luck you two. Big Sam and his pretty wife, Barbie, made it and I hope they had a great time. Big Sam looked like shit come saturday morning, that little man has a hollow leg, somewhere. I can't write anymore, my back is killing me, going to the hot tub, more later, Cat

15 comments:

  1. I am so glad you made the trip and had a wonderful time. It sounded like a blast! Cheers!I am sorry I am not able to visit here as much as I would like. I am back at work full time and we are still dealing with helping thy neighbor with the tornado damage because the weather has turned mighty cold and we have to get everyone buttoned down and ready for winter.Huggles and Love,Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great seeing you, Catdaddy. Thanks for the XXXXXXX never mind. You know what I mean. Let me know your routes up and back. Always looking for a new way up to north Georgia to avoid the interstates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you made it, Cat. It would not have been the same without you there. I ended up driving home with a shitload of rum left...I guess I should have drank more. That punch was killer, though. Rest up and I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always great to see you again, Cat. Damned fine company. I am a little concerned that you're trying to play me with that new doo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a great time. I'm glad you were able to make the trip!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat, glad you were able to make it. It was a blast. I can't wait to use that shrimp boil. Think you can use it to cook mutton, too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat - So glad you could make it. Blodgemeets are so much more fun with you around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... great seeing you, man..... I am very glad that you made the trip up!....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cat, you are da bomb-titty-bomb-bomb...damn! You are one cool brother, and between you & me, I would love nothing more than to hang with you and shoot at your white gator. We gotta make a day of it, sometime. It was great to finally meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sorry I didn't make it and get a chance to finally meet you in person. Glad you all had so much fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was great to see ya again and if things work out I am coming up to see you and your dentist in Dec or Jan. We'll pull the Jayco and find a campground in the Brunswick area and stay until I get every one of these damn teeth pulled..

    ReplyDelete
  12. GuyK, that will be fine. Then you can take back a few hundred pounds of fresh big shrimp. We also can get snapper, grouper, trout, bass and tile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It wouldn't have been the same without you, Catdaddy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was wonderful to meet you at last! Hope to see you again next year.

    ReplyDelete