Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I Am Almost Back To Normal

Time heals many wounds, and it is time for me to get along with my life. I hate losing best friends, I dream about them at night and wish they were all alive again. I am going to Helen Georgia, if I can get out the bed that morning. I will try and drive up friday morning. I want to see my other friends and family in Helen. I have told a few people that I was going, I sure want to go. I have always gone with Acidman, I was his driver and bartender, we always had a blast. I talked to Chuck before he died about driving me to Helen. I think he wanted to go and meet the family. Rob liked Chuck very much. I did not get a room or a cabin, cause my plans can change in a few hours. I may need to pay someone to sleep in a chair or just stay up for two days and nights, I have the pills for it. I will try my best to go. It has been raining for three days here and it is wet, no fishing, hurting or anything. Take care and I hope to see all of you very soon in Helen, Cat

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit Erica, I may find the best piece of ass up in Helen and might be able to fuck for 8 hours and tell all of you about it at breakfast, instead of blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 6'5 skinny ass'll pay for that, Thunder Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not skinny, I weigh 273 pounds. Erica, email me your new phone number, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was referring to Zonker, but, OK...I'll email you. Are youse both 6'5?

    ReplyDelete