Saturday, October 6, 2007

I Will Be Going To Helen.

Zonker and Eric called me and I told them that I was going to pack my bags and leave friday morning, very early. It may take me a little longer than most people, but I will get there. I called Rick, Recondo 32 and Georgia, tonight and they are also coming up to Helen. They already have a room and I know everyone wants to see them. Those are great people and were very close to Acidman. I told Rick that it maybe strange without Rob, but he told me that we will have a great time and see many old friends. I can't wait till friday. I should get there around lunch on friday. I am bringing GuyK some very fresh white shrimp, do anyone else want me to bring them anything from coastal Georgia? Take care and I will see friday, Cat

6 comments:

  1. we are packing the Jayco today and we'ill be pulling out of here about daylight in the morning if not before. Bring all them shrimp you can carry..I'll take at least 25 pounds..and will have room in the Jayco freezer for more than that..I'm packin' the fish cooker and taking some catfish so if you wanna I'll fix us a catfish supper at the park..and maybe have some of those shrimp bolied up on the side..bring a package of that cajun shrimp boil..I kinda wanna try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catfish, allus you gotta bring is yourself. Two years of no-shows is too many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bid E, I will be there. I have been feeling a little better these days. I miss all of my friends and family. Should be there sometime friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I was there instead of here moping around about my ridiculous life. I'm thinking of you all and imagining the fun. Sorry to hear about your other troubles. Hope the weekend with friends will help you feel better.

    ReplyDelete