Friday, October 21, 2005

Hunting season opens today

Big game season opens today. I am invited to go on a deer hunt. The owner of the club has 60 members and they also have 80 dogs to run deer. I am going just to hear the dogs, when the dogs are chasing the deer, they sing and bark for hours. Sounds like good music. Last year I killed two six point bucks. This year I am going just to hear the dogs run. Most of the members are from Florida and Atlanta, we have some large bucks down here. These men pay 1,000.00 to hurt for three months, we all have a great time. More on hunting monday, Cat

6 comments:

  1. I love to see someone run beagles after rabbits. One of the best sounds on earth, a beagle baying on a rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMM I love venison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, I tagged you with a meme. Please head over to my site to see the questions and please, please answer. I'm desperate here. Oops, I didn't mean that....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicity. I usually don't do shit like this, but I will, just for you, where is your site?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, duh, I never came back to see this answer. I guess you don't have to now, If you don't want to. You're goofy, cat, that's why I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I get to your site?

    ReplyDelete