Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pussy Lips, a true sex story of mine.

When I was younger and after college, a friend of mine, Bob, shared a big nice, new apartment. They had a big room with a steam room, pool table and we had parties there. Also had a huge outside pool. We both made great money and had some very good times for two years. I picked this lady up one night, went back to the pad and got her in bed and shit, her pussy lips hung down, about two inches from her puss. The next day I told him that the girl I had last night had pencil lips? Bob asked what? Then I told him, that after I got her in bed, I then took two pencils and took one and rolled the left lip on the pencil, then I took the other pencil and rolled the right lip on that one. Bob asked, Why? I told him that was only only way I could get to the inside, her lips hung over and covered her box, he laughed his ass off. We sure had a great time in those days, more sex stories tomorrow, Cat

5 comments:

  1. Holy merde!!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard those called "Butterfly wings."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have talked to Rob six times last week, I offered my help everytime. I think he will go and do something his self. My doctor will see him anytime, he will let me know, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post, exceptionally educational. I ask why alternate masters of this area don't see this. You should proceed with your written work. I'm sure, you have an extraordinary perusers' base as of now! fuck-pussy

    ReplyDelete