Monday, October 24, 2005

Update on my baby son, Jason.

Jason is getting kicked out of his house, can't pay the bills, won't work, lost his drivers license, no truck insurance, no tag, man is he fucked? I am not paying anymore. I put him in business last year, he did great at first, then started taking days and weeks off. He still did not finish my new house and I did everything for him I could, no more. Tough love has come to the Goodman household. He never paid me back anything. I moved a few of his things back to my house yesterday. He also pawned tools, well worth over 3,000.00 for 300.00, that pissed me off so bad, I almost hit him. I called his mama and she said, I quit with him years ago and that I have done too much for him. She kicked him out at the age of 11 and I raised him and his brother, Ryan, the one in New York. I sure have troubles with boys, my daughter has a great job and two very smart kids, thank goodness. Ryan is going back to New York tonight, more coming soon, if I don't kill Jason, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that Cat, but you can't help someone who won't put forth the effort to help themselves. You don't have many choices but it looks like you are on the right track by no longer supporting him. I've a niece, 40, her son is unmarried has two kids, her father is 58, all are on welfare, that's 3 generations. I'm estranged from all of them because I quit supporting they're lifestyle long ago. I hope it works out for you, I know how painful it is. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks people, this shit sucks, can't sleep, worry all the time. HELP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough love is never easy, but you are doing the right thing.(((Cat)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, that sucks, Cat! You're doing the only thing you can, really. The more you "help" him out of trouble, the less it really helps him, you know? That's why my ex-husband never learned his lesson - people kept saving his ass instead of letting him fall on it. 'Cept me - I kicked him out on it. Haha. He didn't learn much from that, either, though...

    ReplyDelete