Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Who is Nasty?

I have been reading today and came up with this. How nasty are you? Some people call it nasty, others call it sick, I call it hot sex. Have you ever gotten so damn hot, that after you came a ton, is a womans mouth, did you kiss her with all tongue and lips? Yes I have, many times. Has a woman ever licked your assholes, I like to call them brown eyes and then kiss her afterwards? Yes, I have, and many times. Here is another one, you get in bed with a woman, get her hot and make her come a few times, then fuck the living shit out of her, come all inside her and then go down and eat her out? I guess ya'll know the answer to that question. I have many times. That is hot and the lady will love you to death for that, many men don't even think about shit like that. Now this is sick sport fans, ever been with a lady, got her drunk as a skrunk, then when you started to fuck her brains out, she pukes all over you. I have, but I did not lick up the puke. That's all for now, more sick shit later, Cat

5 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you didn't lick the puke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to get me drunk as a SKRUNK baby, I love you just the way you are! Sick and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, you are one raw motherfucker. I mean, maybe you write just a little too much but I have a tendency to run my mouth too...I wish we could get drunk together one night. I might not fuck ya, but we'd have us some laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be fine Felicity, if I don't get another piece of pussy, the rest of my life, I have had my share and ten other mens, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmmm, I've had thoughts of having all that done to me. Well, except for the puking part--I know my limits now. You're welcome to stop by and visit me sometime. *purrrrr*

    ReplyDelete