Saturday, October 29, 2005

Weekend report

Hunting sucked again, dogs did not do shit, there has been some much rain, the dogs can't pick up the deer smell, and when they do, they then lose it fast, because of the water. I have Jason, my baby son working, been here 2 days.  I went this morning to Brunswick GA, about a 30 mile drive, and purchased 600.00 of insulataion for the under my house, I will need more, but my truck will only whole so much. Sex? I had none and don't want any for a few days. I have a wife and so many girlfriends. Am I a morman? Shit, I wish, they  can have 10 wifes. Needed them when I was younger and had sex on the brain every hour of the day. Fishing sucked also, no bites in 2 days, I think I will watch a little football, I told my son yesterday, the GA-Florida game, the worst team usually wins, they did Florida beat GA  14 to 10. That's it for today, more on sex, next week, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Damn shame about the hunting and none of the dawgs was getting the scent over the weekend. Them gotdam gators just had as much ass as they had mouth this weekend. I think about half of them are on probation and the other half are pending charges for everything from sex with animals to impersonating football players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told everyone than Ga was going to lose, usually the worst team wins, Cat

    ReplyDelete