Sunday, October 30, 2005

News on Acidman, Rob Smith.

Rob, Acidman, just wrote me, his first week was hell. They got him in detox with three pretty women. He loves the girls, but the treatment is hard. He is eating and going to drunk school. Three days ago he fell flat on his face, could not walk. He said he was getting to eat well and looks alot better than when he first got there. The preaching and the AA school will get ne. He asked about all of his online buddies and me. I will write him again today and check on him. He is in school, everyday and 8 hours each day, Cat

6 comments:

  1. It will get tougher on him but he will survive and come out stronger for it. I have not heard from him but I also told him in the first letter I wrote him that I did not expect an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... good to hear Rob is hanging tough... best wishes to him, Cat... pass them on.. I wrote him yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was writing Rob fairly steady up until today. Got some eye surgery to be done. Glad to hear he is O'K and he will only keep getting better.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update....please continue to let us know how things are going for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan on writing him tomorrow. Glad to hear that he is eating and working at getting better. And, nice looking women are also always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear he is eating and hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete