Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another tity bar story

I was working the 3 to 11 shift at work, about 9 oclock that night a few people I worked with called me on my office phone. They all wanted to go to a tity bar after work. I said okay. We hit the bar around midnight, it was a bar on Waters avenue, a man just got killed there about 3 months before we went. I told one of the guys about this, but they all wanted to go in, a few new girls were dancing, I think? We went in and got a ring side seat at the dance floor, things started getting good, nice women and ice cold beer, what a night? Well after about 2 hours of power drinking and giving money away to the dancers, a very pretty young girl came out and started dancing, she was a ten, anyday of the week. We all showed her our money and she started dancing just for our table. One man named Stanley, a big ass Pollock, stood up and yelled at her and he was so damn loud, a bouncer came up to him and asked him to sit and be quiet. Stan was still having fun and being very loud and Stan was 6 foot 2 inches in height, but weighted about 300 pounds, what a man. He would not stop. At one time, Stan stood up and yelled at her and said, I would let you pee in my face just to see where it came from. A strange man, seating at the bar came up to Stan and told him to behave, well that just made Stan work harder and he even got louder. The next time that girl came up to dance, Stan started on her again. I told the other boys, we got to get him out of here or we will be up shits creek without a paddle. They would not listen to me. Stan sat down beside me and I told Stan again about a man being killed in here 3 months ago, he said fuck it. Well the bar finally closed at 3 am and as we were leaving the bar, 4 men jumped us outside the bar. Stan told out two of them with 4 punches and I got one of them very good, knocked him out cold. The last man standing told us that she was his girlfriend and he was very mad at us, Stan got up and started cussing the man and then hit him with a big wooden stick he found on the ground. I thought he was dead, I got up and helped him to his feet and the other 3 were still knocked out. I told my friends, we have got to get out of here, the cops will be coming in a few mintues. We all made it home safe, but that was the last time I ever went to a tity bar with Stan. Like I said before, pussy will make a man do almost anything for it.

4 comments:

  1. Now that's what I would call a good night out! Almost sounds like my last trip to Rocky Point, Mexico with seven of my buddies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catfish, is English your first language? You write as if you are just learning the language. If English is your first language, what was the last grade you completed? You appear to write at an 8th grade level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jack! Wanna go fuck yourself? Please do, you pompous ass.

    ReplyDelete