Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I saw Rob today

He looked good and will go home tomorrow. The doctor took the tubes out of his mouth this morning and they cut him on the belly  to get to the ulcer. It busted on him monday morning and the pain was so bad, Rob called the meat wagon to come and get him. He is in Candler Medical Center in Savannah GA room 407. He still can't talk very good or loud now. His uncle and aunt came to see see him when I was there and his brother Dave and Pam came by as I was leaving. He had color in his face and said he was very sore. He will be fine. I told him that all of his buddies were asking about him and wished him well. Maybe he will be as good as new soon.

4 comments:

  1. ... I hope he is feeling better... this place just ain't the same without him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnaks catfish. Good to hear he is gonna make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for the status report, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cat, glad to hear he's coming along. Serious business for sure, I lost a best friend to ulcers and alcoholism, don't want to lose another.

    ReplyDelete