Monday, March 13, 2006

Tity Bars

I use to love to go to tity bars. I went almost every night. My biker friends would meet up at a bar and then ride to all four tity bars in Savannah. We knew almost every girl that danced and  even dated a few of them. One night, when we were at Harry's, I was sitting at the front stage, a girl came off the stage and jumped in my lap. I did not know her, she grabbed my long hair and kissed me on the lips. My friends had a good time with that girl. We always partied with all the dancers and knew the owners also. It was like a big old happy family. One titty bar was owned by the Korean mafia, everyone there was asian, except the dancers, most asians don't have big tits. One night, when we were there, a girl got on the stage, we did not know her. We started hollowing and talking to her. She loved us all. After about an hour, we started to leave, a man came up to me and said, that's my girl friend, I told him that we were just having a good time. He was pissed and started to follow us out of the building. He kept on about his girlfriend, and he was after me. I had enough of his shit, I tried to talk nice to him and he would not leave us alone. As we were walking to the door, he was still on me, I got pissed and finally reached in my back pocket and pulled my gun out and stuck it in his face. I told him,  okay cocksucker, if you don't stop fucking with me, you will be a dead motherfucker. He stopped in his shoes and I think he got the message, he let us leave without anymore of his shit. I was going to kill the cocksucker. Once we got outside, my friends said, Cat, I thought you were going to shoot him in the bar. I told them that I was going to kill him, we got on our bikes and went to another tity bar.

5 comments:

  1. you wild man, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah man! damned yankees up here would've tried to lynch ya for that though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat call me I've lost your number Sorry I('m not telling a titty story. LOL ga

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he pissed himself.

    ReplyDelete