Thursday, March 9, 2006

SSDD

Same shit different day, that is an old saying here in Georgia. I have been cleaning up my yard, 5 acres of it, cutting bushes and burning wood. I am sore and sick of work. I paid the price for all of this work, I was in bed all day tuesday, couldn't get out of bed, hurt all over. All my kids are working and Jason is still in Denver. Joey is working 10 hour days as a electrican and Ryan and his wife, Dawn are in England. I bet they are having a good time. I went there back in the 80's, it was very nice. I love the pubs. My daughter called yesterday and Tyler got him a part time job at a pub at the beach. He will save his money and buy guns. He loves them as much as I do. Coastal Georgia getting warm, high today will be around 80. St. Pat's day will be here next friday, Tony Ryan, a friend of mine will be the parade leader this year. Savannah will have about 400,000 people come to our city for the parade and drinking party. It is the 2nd largest parade next to New York, it lasts about 4 hours in all. I will start again on my burning today. If anyone comes to Savannah for the party, call or email me and we will get together on St. Pat's day. Today my wife and I were married 24 years ago. That's a long time.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 24 years. Yep, it is a long time and hope you get 24 more at least. me and sweetthing got hitched in 1963 and are working on # 43.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, you guys are old, got married young and have terrific longevity. I'm quite sure I'll never achieve anything like what you're talking about. MM and I have been together 10 yrs, married for 4. (I think.) Ha! Four! That's nothing compared to you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((Cat & Ms. Nancy)))Here is to many, many more years for you both.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary and many more to come. Quite a record.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary to Cat and Mrs. Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you and Mrs. Catfish. Great job on making it work. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. 27 for me last week. Think mebbe I start a new 27. Need to find a 20 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. .. congratulations, big man... to you and Nancy....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cat, congratulations on 24 years with your bride. I got you beat by (almost) five, but numbers don't matter much. Many more healthy and happy years to you both.

    ReplyDelete