Monday, March 6, 2006

My first wifes pussy doctor.

After posting the Dr. 90210 post yesterday, I started thinking about pussy doctors. My first wife was my school days girlfriend. We got married at a very young age, cause, she was pg with my son Joey. When she use to go to the pussy doctor to get checkups, she would come back home and tell me all about it. Her doctor was a whore, he would fuck anything, anytime.  He was married and some how killed his wife and got away with it. Then he married a very young woman that was hot as hell. A friend of mine use to fuck her many times, and said she was hot and a very good fuck. Back to the whore doctor. My wife told me one day, that he was checking her and told her that she had a very pretty pussy. I laughed and thought that a doctor should not be telling his women this shit. The more I thought about it the more madder I got, I should have gone and beat the shit out of him? Have you ladies ever had a doctor tell you that you have a pretty pussy? I bet not. He was her doctor for years and delivered both of my kids, Joey and Stephanie. He is now dead and so is my first wife. Cancer got them both.

4 comments:

  1. I once had my gyno get "too friendly" with the digital exam of my uterus. Apparently, my gyno thought that "I was really pretty." I don't know if she meant me or my box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard anything...Now I don't know if that means I have an ethical doctor or an ugly puss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... yeah, man.. you missed your chance... he deserved a beating....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, when I lived in Germany there was a nurse practitioner that did pap smears. She used to always do a digit up the ass with me. I hated it. I found out from my other 2 girlfriends that they NEVER got that done to them, but not until YEARS later. Fuckin' bitch. It STILL pisses me off she did that for about 3 years running. They wouldn't schedule you with a regular OB/GYN for the yearly check up because those guys had to do the baby thing so I HAD to have her. I finally stopped going cuz I didn't want her touchin' me.

    ReplyDelete