Wednesday, March 1, 2006

80 degrees here today.

Summer is coming, it maybe right around the corner. The weather is just wonderful here today, I worked outside in my big ass yard. It is so large, that one or two days of work, will not even show any difference. I love the quiet and peace on my land, but sometimes it is just to damn much to take care of. I fead my fish in the big pond and saw many babies swimming at the edge. My old bones hurt like a bitch, but I have to keep on trucking. JP came to see me today, we took a ride and I showed him some of the new houses going up in my area. He almost shit at the prices and the size of the houses, most of them are four and five bedrooms. Going to Savannah tomorrow to see my CPA, he has my taxes ready, I still owe big money? You can't win when it comes to taxes. Take care and thanks for reading me, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment